Small law firms are often known for their responsiveness and for their ability to provide adaptive, creative and flexible legal services.
Large law firms may be known for their extensive resources, and the ability to handle a broad range of cases.
At the Kramer Law Firm, our clients can find the best attributes of both large and small law firms.
- Provide client-focused services.
- At our firm you'll be helped by our entire staff, but will not be "passed off" to a junior lawyer, or have a rotating list of lawyers assigned to your case.
- Practice in a broad range of legal areas, enabling us to answer questions when cases overlap into multiple areas of law
- And to handle highly complex legal challenges.
Our firm handles legal challenges ranging from estate planning to incorporating a business to business and mortgage problems. Contact us to discuss your legal issue: 407.834.4847.
When it Really Matters...
Our Lawyers have been recognized as Best Lawyers in America (2012 Edition);
they have the experience and skill to advocate for you.
Our practice areas include:
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Family Law and Divorce
- Foreclosure Defense
- Personal Injury
Firm founder and lead attorney Steven D. Kramer is a leader in the Orlando and Florida legal communities. Mr. Kramer's credentials include:
- Past-President of the Seminole County Bar Association
- Past-President of the Seminole County Legal Aid Society
- President of the prestigious Williams' Inns of Court
- Nationally Syndicated Legal Commentator on Real Radio 104.1 Orlando and Sirius XM 165
- Frequent lecturer and speaker training and educating lawyers, students and the public
- Featured on Fox News, CBS Orlando, and in various newspapers and publications regarding current legal issues
- Recognized as a Top Lawyer in Orlando by Orlando Magazine in 2012
- Recognized in the Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White 2012)
Contact a Full Service Orlando Law Firm
Contact the Kramer Law Firm for creative legal help, prompt service and aggressive representation. We offer payment plans, accept credit cards, are available for evening appointments and are conveniently located right off of I-4, between 436 and 434.
To contact us, call 407.834.4847.