Experienced Legal Help...
When Debts Become Overwhelming
America is facing difficult economic realities, and few states have been hit as hard as Florida. As property values shrink and foreclosure threatens millions of Florida residents, Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy are increasingly recognized as a means of relief for many.
- Are creditors harassing you?
- Does foreclosure threaten your home?
- Are you unable to make monthly payments on all of your debt?
Bankruptcy may provide the relief you need. Contact the Kramer Law Firm to discuss your situation or call us at 407.834.4847.
Individuals facing high levels of debt most often use one of two bankruptcy options:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy. In order to be able to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you must pass a "means test", in which your household income must be less than the state median. For most people, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy is completed in less than six months.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy. This option involves proposing a debt repayment plan to the courts. The repayment plan takes place over a three to five year period. Secured debts, such as debts on a home, are made current, while unsecured debts, such as credit card debts, are paid back at less than full value. Chapter 13 bankruptcy can be a useful tool for homeowners who wish to avoid foreclosure.
The attorneys of the Kramer Law Firm have helped numerous individuals and families save their homes, avoid repossession of cars and other property, and reduce crippling debt through bankruptcy and through other debt management methods, including:
If you are struggling to keep your home, we can inform you about potential alternatives to foreclosure. We can work with you to determine which option will work best for you. To arrange a consultation to discuss your bankruptcy, mortgage and debt options, contact our firm.
Contact an Orlando Bankruptcy Attorney
To discuss whether bankruptcy is the right choice for your family, contact the Kramer Law Firm.
We offer payment plans, accept credit cards, and can make ourselves available for evening appointments.
Our office is located in Altamonte Springs, right off of I-4, between 436 and 434. To contact a lawyer, call 407.834.4847.