The skilled attorneys at the Kramer Law Firm are able to handle many types of disputes for our individual and business clients including civil litigation.
Civil litigation matters may range from contract issues, to real estate disputes, to personal injury cases.
Whether you are defending a lawsuit or prosecuting a case, the attorneys of the Kramer Law Firm are ready to represent you in these matters and more.
Our Attorneys will take the time to get to know you and your case so that we may effectively represent you and protect your interests. We understand that the bottom line is important, and we will pursue your goal as efficiently as possible.
Our Attorneys explore all means of resolving disputes, including negotiation and mediation, but we are always prepared to go to trial. Call us today at 407.834.4847.
Below is an example of some of the diverse cases which we typically handle:
- Personal Injury including auto accidents, dog bites, slips and falls, and premises liability
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Employment Contract disputes including non-compete agreements
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Disputes such as commercial and residential contracts
- Family Law matters including child custody or divorce
- Entertainment Law and contract issues, including intellectual property
- Construction Disputes such as conflicts involving liens or contractors
- Administrative Law Complaints such as code violations, or complaints with the Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Insurance and Bad Faith involving misrepresentation or claims denial
- Defamation including libel, slander, and internet defamation
- Debt Collection
- Homeowners Association Law
Whether you have a contract dispute or a collection matter, contact our Orlando civil litigation attorneys today for a personal consultation and for unparalleled legal representation on your behalf.
Please call us today at 407.834.4847 to assist you with your civil litigation matter.