Mr. Seekamp graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from State University of New York at Albany. Mr. Seekamp earned his Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center.
Mr. Seekamp received Book Awards for the highest class grade in Children & Family Law Clinic. Mr. Seekamp was also on the Dean’s List while at Nova Law.
Mr. Seekamp was also awarded a Certificate for his Pro Bono Service by dedicating over 150 hours of his time to those in need during his time at Nova Law.
Prior to joining the Kramer Law Firm, Mr. Seekamp worked as a Florida Certified Legal Intern with Nova Southeastern University’s Children and Family Law Clinic.
Additionally, Mr. Seekamp participated as a Volunteer Attorney with Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida at their Orlando and Kissimmee offices.
Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center
- Juris Doctor
- Book Awards:
Children and Family Law Clinic
- Dean’s List
- Public Interest Law Society
- Environmental Law Society
- Florida Bar Association – Law Student Member
- American Bar Association – Law Student Member
State University of New York at Albany
- Bachelor of Arts – Political Science and History – cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association
- Seminole County Young Lawyers Division
- Orange County Bar Association
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida