Keith T. Hill received his law degree from the J. Reuben Clark School of Law at Brigham Young University in 1984.
His undergraduate degree is in Business from Brigham Young University. Keith has been practicing plaintiff personal injury law in the Orlando area since 1984.
He has always been an aggressive trial lawyer who will not compromise his client's rights. When insurance companies play games with his clients, he aggressively fights for his clients' rights.
J. Reuben Clark Law School Brigham Young University Graduate, 1984
Brigham Young University Graduate, 1981
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar (Trial Lawyer Section)
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association
- Seminole County Bar Association
Speak with an experienced Florida attorney at our firm today.
Call 855-Kramer-Now (855-572-6376).