The probate administration process can seem like a complicated, bureaucratic maze. When you have lost a loved one, navigating this complex system is likely to be the last thing you want to do – but it is important to resolve issues related to the estate.
If you are seeking an attorney to handle the legal process that occurs when a loved one passes away, we can help. Based in Orlando and Altamonte Springs, Florida, Kramer Law can bring you peace of mind that your estate will be handled with meticulous care under Florida probate law.
We provide experienced representation and assistance to the person who is named in the deceased’s Will as the personal representative responsible for administering the estate.
What Is Required in Florida Probate?
The Florida probate process includes: collecting the deceased’s assets, inventorying those assets, paying the debts of the probate estate, filing an inventory with the probate court, distributing the remaining estate assets to the beneficiaries, preparing and filing an accounting with the probate court, and closing the probate case.
- When you come to our offices for probate administration matters, we handle all of the administrative details of estate settlement so that you can focus on the healing process.
- We work diligently to ensure that our clients are confident in our representation.
- Contact our offices today at 855-Kramer-Now (855-572-6376) to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our estate administration lawyers.
Effectively Resolving Orlando Probate Litigation Matters
Our extensive experience handling administration matters coupled with our experience handling civil litigation proceedings allows us to effectively guide clients through challenging probate litigation matters.
- We represent clients who want to contest the validity of a will and we represent those who assert validity.
- We represent trustees who have been accused of breaching their fiduciary duties and beneficiaries who believe that a trust has been mishandled.
- We represent family members seeking to institute guardianships for their loved ones, and individuals who wish to challenge the institution of a guardianship and maintain personal autonomy.
Because we represent clients on all sides of probate litigation matters, we understand the strengths and weaknesses in any particular type of case. We are able to think critically and strategically to protect our clients' interests.
Don't Know Where to Start? Contact Kramer Law
Probate can be complicated, whether you just need to close a small estate or if you need to contest a will or trust. Call us today at 855-Kramer-Now (855-572-6376) to schedule an appointment with an experienced Orlando probate attorney.
Payment Plans Available • Major Credit Cards Accepted